Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Individual Project!!!!!


So, as I have been pondering over what to do for my individual project I decided that I may choose to focus on the bringing about of the "social gospel" with groups such as the Salvation Army. Many people seem to know of that little store down the street where you can donate clothes and other items but not many people know what the initial creation of the Salvation army really stood for. I was one of these people I will admit it. I find it to be a really intriguing event/group and feel that it should be something shared with other people. I am not totally sure of what my overall focus will be whether it be about the struggles that women had during the period or maybe just some of the hardships of the group overall or something completely different but I am going to start researching to see what I can find!!! More to come about this soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment